The following presentations can be modified to suit your particular group.
A one-page description and outline will appear if you click a blue title below.
1. New Ways of Loving: How Authenticity Transforms Relationships
2. Loving without Needing:
Seven Pre-Existing Needs and How to Transcend Them
3. Loving More Authentically: Becoming Less Dependent in 21 Ways
4. Romantic Jealousy: Cause and Prevention
5. Romantic Love is a Hoax! Emotional Programming to 'Fall in Love'
6. The Romantic Love Test: How Do We Know If We Are in Love?
7. Instead of Marriage (or Instead of Divorce):
Write Your Own Relationship Contract
8. I-It Sex versus I-Thou Sex: How Spirit Can Transform Sex
9. A New Way of Loving: Non-Comprehensive Relationships
10. I Am a Women's Libber--But I'm Not a Woman!
Men's Place in the Women's Movement
10. Masculinity/Femininity: Loving Beyond our Gender-Personalities
To arrange one of these talks for your group in the Twin Cities,
send an e-mail to James Park:
An Existential Philosopher's Home Page