- Functional Neuroimaging
- EEG source analysis
- Biomedical signal processing
Honors and Awards
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering, Zhejiang University, China, 2008
- Mixed Honors Class, Chu Kechen Honors college, Zhejiang University, China, 2008
- Second Place in Student Paper Competition, Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2012
- Poster Award, Annual LifeScience Alley Conference & Expo, 2010
- Interdisciplinary Doctoral Fellowship from the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota, 2009.
- Graduate with Honor, Zhejiang University, 2008
- Excellent Student Scholarship, Zhejiang University, 2004-2007
- Y. Lu, L. Yang, G. Worrell, B. He. "Seizure source imaging by means of FINE spatio-temporal dipole localization and directed transfer function in partial epilepsy patients", Clinical Neurophysiology, vol. 123(7), pp. 1275–1283, 2012.
- Y. Lu, L. Yang, G. Worrell, B. Brinkmann, C. Nelson, B. He. "Dynamic imaging of seizure activity in pediatric epilepsy patients", Clinical Neurophysiology, in