Validation by Educational Experience
In addition to completing exams, students must fulfill three VEE requirements.
- Corporate Finance
- Applied Statistical Methods
These can be fulfilled by earning at least a B- in an approved university course.
Any of the following combinations will satisfy the economics VEE requirement.
- ECON 1101 and ECON 1102 (Principles of Micro and Macro Economics)
- ECON 3101 and ECON 3102 (Intermediate Micro and Macro Economics)
Any of the following individual classes or combination will satisfy the corporate finance VEE requirement.
- FINA 3001 and FINA 4221 (Finance Fundamentals and Principles of Corporate Finance)
- FINA 4242 (Corporate Investment Decisions)
- FINA 4241 (Corporate Financing Decision)
- FINA 6241 (Corporate Finance Analysis and Decisions)
- ABUS 4601 (Corporate Finance)
Applied Statistical Methods
Any of the following classes will satisfy the applied statistical methods VEE requirement.
- ECON 4261 (Introduction to Econometrics)
- STAT 5302 (Applied Regression Analysis)
- OMS 2550/1550 (Business Statistics: Data Sources, Presentation, and Analysis)
- OMS 6850/8652 (Regression Analysis)